Read first hand accounts of what your Seniors Card has to offer. Share your ideas about getting the most out of your Seniors Card.
- Travelling with your Seniors Card - useful travel tips from an experienced traveller.
- Travelling Overseas - concessions for Seniors Card holders. Before leaving home, join the National Trust of Australia (NSW).
- Displaying your card - get more discounts from your Seniors Card. Why not keep your card in the clear ID window on the inside of your wallet?
Useful tips for using your Seniors Card
- Keep your Seniors Card Discount Directory in the car glove box or somewhere prominent in your house so you remember to look for discounts when purchasing goods or services.
- Use the Senior Shopper service if you are buying something like electrical or whitegoods, bowling equipment, a new car or a wide range of other goods and services.
Offer your tips on how to get the most out of your Seniors Card and be in the running for some great monthly prizes.