If you live outside a city it is important to know there are mobile clinics and online phone services that may be available in your area.
Getting help and support:
- Rural and Regional Health or call 1800 020 103
- Care Connect and your local Carers Association or call 1800 020 103
- Carers Australia or call 1800 242 636
- Carer Payments through Centrelink, Centrelink also has a mobile service, agent and access points to also help people in rural and remote communities.
Taking care of yourself:
- Respite Care
- Importance of taking a break
- Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centres on 1800 052 222 for advice on the types of respite and support in your area
- SANE or call 1800 187 263
- Beyond Blue
- Mindhealthconnect also provides an online directory for mental health services near you
To read the full article please visit: https://www.carergateway.gov.au/resources-for-rural-and-remote-carers and https://www.carergateway.gov.au.