The Seniors Card scheme is administered and funded by NSW Department of Family and Community Services (FACS). Any reference to FACS shall mean and include any reference to ‘Seniors Card’.
1. All advertisements are subject to approval by FACS.
2. FACS reserves the right to withdraw any advertisement at any time at FACS’s sole discretion. All artwork supplied by the customer must comply with the specifications set out in the advertising rate card. FACS reserves the right to correct any artwork supplied that does not meet these specifications. Associated costs will be charged to the customer.
3. FACS will send the customer confirmation of advertisement format and rate. The customer must notify FACS of any errors in the confirmed advertisement within two working days of the confirmation being received. FACS will take no responsibility whatsoever for errors in confirmed advertisements.
4. Cancellations must be advised in writing or will be charged at the full rate.
5. The customer will be invoiced. Payment terms are strictly 30 days upon receipt of invoice.
6. FACS accepts no responsibility for any loss resulting from the failure of an advertisement, in full or part, to appear or for any error in an advertisement.
7. The customer warrants that the material supplied complies with all relevant laws and regulations and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
8. The customer indemnifies FACS against any and all claims for damages, costs and/ or compensation, or any liability whatsoever arising from publication; including for defamation or infringement of intellectual property rights.
9. In this terms and conditions, ‘intellectual property rights’ means all rights in copyright, patents, registered and unregistered trademarks, designs, trade secrets, trade, business or company names, confidential or other proprietary rights, or any rights to register such rights.
10. FACS reserves the right to cancel the customer agreement with any business that fails to pay their invoice by the due date.
11. Advertising bookings will not be accepted from previous bad debtors.